نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

Meeting

واقعا از کامنت های یه عده معلومه که فقط برای بازدید و رتبه هس الکی تفریف تمجید کردناتون-_- ولی خوبه بدونین که کامنت هاتون حذف میکنم :/ 
+ امروز با ف و ناشناس میریم بیرون:) نمیدونم کیه ولی خعلی پایه است. حالا امروز میبنمش پعلوم میشه کدوم دوستم بوده 
#meeting
دیشب یه پست نوشتم نیومده چرا :/
Free-to-use Zoom and Skype are getting some competition: Meet, which is Google's premium video conferencing tool, is now free for everyone
Google said Wednesday that the "secure and reliable" software will become available over the next few weeks to anyone with an email address, even if it's not a Gmail account. Meet was previously only available to users of its G Suite productivity tools, commonly used by larger companies and schools
The work-from-home revolution brought on by the novel coronavirus sparked a teleconferencing phenomenon over the past few months. Zoom (ZM), which has been plagued with security issues, announced last week it hosts 300 million meeting participants a day. Facebook (FB) is adding its own entrant with a video conference tool for its Messenger app call
دانلود فیلم ملاقات در مه با زبان فارسی
دانلود فیلم Meeting in the Fog با لینک مستقیم
دانلود فیلم ترکیه ای ملاقات در مه
کیفیت ۱۰۸۰p فیلم اضافه شد

نام فیلم : ملاقات در مه
ژانر : درام
بازیگران : سارا باهنر, فریدون دانشمند, رامسین کبریتی, پریسا وظیقه دوست
محصول : ترکیه
زبان : فارسی
زمان : ۷۶ دقیقه
کیفیت : خارق العاده ۷۲۰p , ۴۸۰p
فرمت : MKV , MP4
حجم : ۱۸۰ , ۳۸۰ MB
خلاصه داستان : مینا در حال گذرراندن دوران بارداریش
تصمیم می گیرد تا برنامه ای تدارک ببیند تا والدینش
◀مسیح علینژاد رو همه تقریبا به خوبی میشناسیم،کسی که تلاش میکنه تا با حرفها و کلیپ های بی بند و باریش،حجاب و چادر رو از سر زنان ایرانی برداره...مسیح علینژاد کسی هست که خودش ازدواج سفید داشته هست.ازدواج سفید به ازدواجی می گویند که بدون خواندن هیچ صیغه و عقدنامه ای با طرف مقابل اعلام زوجیت میکند و حتی رابطه جنسی برقرار میکند.یک انسان چقدر میتونه احمق و فاسد باشه که بخواد اینجوری ازدواج کنه و بچه ای هم که آز آنان به دنیا می آید قطعا زنازاده خواهد
چند تا عبارت در مورد کنسل کردن و کنسل شدن در انگلیسی
.our abort recommendation was contravenedاجبار ما بر سر کنسل کردن عملیات نقض شد.maybe we could talk this guy Glick into cancelling the rededication ceremonyشاید بتونیم با این یارو گلیک در مورد کنسل کردن مراسم تقدیم مجدد صحبت کنیم.I got a newsflash for you. your flights been canceledیه خبر(داغ) برات دارم. پروازت کنسل شده.I'm in Chicago. I came for a meeting, but it was canceledمن تو شیکاگو هستم ، من برای یک جلسه اومده بودم که کنسل شد.in addition, as long as the criminal is at large, recess is canceledدر اضافه ، تا موقعی که
سلام و عرض ادب به دوستان عزیزم
در این پست (چه هدف والایی برای خود انتخاب کنیم ) قبلا گفتیم که والاترین هدف برای انسان، معرفی خدا و نعمات او می باشد.
در این قسمت میخواهیم کمی در مورد کمیت و کیفیت ملاقات با پرودگار که نخ تسبیح همه ی هدف هامون هست صحبت کنیم.
تخیل چیز خوبیه! نه؟ فرض کنیم میخوایم بریم به ملاقات شخصی که همه ی کارها از زیر دست او رد میشه، رئیس همه ی رئیس ها است، اگه تخیل و تجسم کنیم حس عظمت بودنشو میچیشی.
حالا خودمون رو به آب و آتیش میزنی
به تازگی شرکت سونی اعلام کرده است که در دو نمایشگاه آینده‌ی گیمزکام ۲۰۱۹ و Tokyo Game Show 2019 حضور خواهد یافت. این شرکت همچنین قرار است کنفرانس جدیدی را تحت عنوان “Chinajoy” در برنامه‌ی خود داشته باشد.
احتمالا اطلاع دارید که شرکت سونی غایب بزرگ رویداد E3 2019 که ماه گذشته برگزار شد بود و برای بسیاری سوال بود که چرا این شرکت چنین تصمیمی گرفته بود. البته برخی امیدوار بودند تا این تصمیم شرکت یک مقدمه‌چینی برای پخش قسمت جدیدی از  State of Play، برنامه‌ای که سون
Five essential elements of a valid contract include: پنج عنصر اساسی یک قرارداد معتبر عبارتند از :1) competent parties; ١) طرفین واجد صلاحیت : به عنوان مثال داشتن حداقل سن هجده سال تمام در بعضی از نظام های حقوقی و یا برخورداری از سلامت روانی 2) subject matter; ٢) موضوع :قرارداد باید به طور شفاف و کافی موضوع توافق را بیان نماید .موضوع قرارداد نباید غیر قانونی باشد و یا برای نیل به یک هدف غیر قانونی باشد.3)Consideration; ٣) عوض :پول ، کالا ، خدمات و یا ترکیبی از انها ممکن است بعنوان عوض معاملات در
 زمان (مکان ملاقات) - (Time (Meeting Place 

ششمین زندگی آزموده‌شده - The 6th Examined Life

پرندگان - Birds 

گنبد - Dome 

کهکشان با پرندگان - Galaxy With Birds 

یادبود ۱ - Memorial I 
یادبود ۲ - Memorial II 

کف‌دست‌ها - Palms 

جداشده با یک پرده - Separated by a Curtain

جداشده با یک پرده - Separated by a Curtain

قرن‌ها - The Centuries

قلب‌های تپنده - Throbbing Hearts

موسیقی: (Ara Malikian Tour 15. Misirlou (Pulp Fiction Theme
October 26 - 30, 2020: Photodynamic Therapy and Photodiagnosis Update, Nancy, France
June 28 - July 3, 2020: International Conference on Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines (ICPP), Buffalo, USA
June 27 - 30, 2020: ASP BIENNIAL MEETING, Chicago, USA
June 15 - 20, 2020: The 6th Photobiology School, Brixen/Bressanone, Italy
April 29 - May 3, 2020: 40th ASLMS Annual Conference on Energy Based Medicine and Science, Phoenix, USA
February 1 - 6, 2020: SPIE Photonics West Bios, San Francisco, USA
January 22-26, 2020: Congrès Annuel de la SFPMED, Les Eucherts, France
The Most Virtuous Worship on Friday 
Safan Ibn Yahya said :" Mohammad Ibn Halebi met Imam Sadiq (P.B.U.H)  on friday and said :" Teach me the best thing that I can perform today. "
Imam Sadiq ( P.B.U.H)  said: I don't find anyone dearer and more honorable than Hazrat Fatima (P.B.U.H)  with the prophet and anything better than what he taught to her. It is this: 
On friday perform ablution and read two prayers of two Rakats and in the first Rakat recite Hamd sura one time and Tohid sura 50 times and in the second Rakat recite Hamd sura one time and Adiyat sura 50 times and in the third Rakat Hamd sura one time and Zelzal sura 50 times and in the fourth Rakat Hamd sura one time and Nasar sura 50 times, and this is the last sura which has been descended to the prophet and then recite this
The most virtuous worship on FridaySafan Ibn Yahya said:" Teach me the best thing that I can do today." Imam Sadegh (P.B.U.H.) said:" O Mohammad! I don't find anyone dearer and more honorable than Hazrat Fatima ( P.B.U.H.) to the prophet and anything better than what he taught to her is this:On Friday perform ablutions and offer two prayers of two Rokats and in the first Rokat of them recite Hamd sura one time and Tohid sura 50 times and in second Rokat recite Hand sura one time and Adiyat sura 50 times and in the third Rokat Hamd one time and Zelzal 50 times and in the fourth Rokat Hamd one time and Nasr sura 50 times, and this is the last sura which has been descended and then recites this prayer:O my God, my Lord, anyone is getting prepared or wearing a cloak or provides and prepares to

حضور در مذاکرات تجاری برای بسیاری از ما جذابیت دارد؛ مذاکراتی که می‌تواند تاثیرات زیادی در سرنوشت کاری، فردی و تجاری برای ما داشته باشد. تقریبا همه می‌دانیم که مذاکره تجاری بخش جدایی‌ناپذیر زندگی مردم امروز در جهان است. حتی اگر ما به سمت چنین مذاکراتی نرویم و به آنها علاقه‌ای نداشته باشیم، در بسیاری از موارد گریزی از آن نیست و بسته به شغل و موقعیت اجتماعی خود باید برای مذاکره بر سر اهداف تجاری و مالی با دیگران دور یک میز بنشینیم و مذاکر
salhaye door az khaneh episode 12
salhaye door az khane 12

Hojatoleslam and Al-Muslimin, the head of the judiciary, during a meeting with Friday Imams throughout the country, referring to the statement of the second step of the revolution, stated: "The mission of my servant in the second step is to establish justice and fight corruption, and in the religious concepts after monotheism there is no broader concept of justice is not.
The head of the judiciary said: "We are not talking about justice in the field of debate, and we can talk about justice for hours and write hundreds of books.
"When it comes to executive justice, it means that the head of the Islamic system of the Imam is just, and if we want to spread throughout the society of justice, we must have the right to legislate in a fa
total deathes due to corona viruses in america is 942 by now
3.3 miloin americans are unemployed by now due to the covid_19
13 die over 24 hours in newyork
40000 people volunteer to come back to the hospitals 
louisiana sees dramatic spike in covid_19 cases
new orlean needs protective equipments

cases are doubling every 3 to 4 days in California
neworlean patient under ventilator doubled yesterday
the supplys are not meeting the demand
the protective equipment is the most important priority in the hospitals
us orders 60 days freeze for the troops in oversees

chinese try to deflect the blame
با دستورات
سیری اپل آشنا شوید

سیری نرم‌افزار
کاربردی آی‌اواس اپل، یک دستیار شخصی هوشمند است. این نرم‌افزار با استفاده از رابط
کاربری به سوالات کاربران پاسخ داده و توصیه‌هایی به کاربر می کند. از جمله دستورات
سیری اپل ، ارسال پیام متنی،‌ چک کردن توئیتر و روشن کردن دوربین سلفی موبایل و غیره
است. در نمایندگی اپل می توان با فناوری های جدید محصولات اپل و چگونگی استفاده از
این فناوری ها آشنا شد. علاقمندان محصولات اپل می توانند با مراجعه به نما
Back in Berlin from a mission to Vienna, my dispatches delivered, once more comfortably ensconced in my quarters, on the Mittelstrasse, I was looking forward to an evening at the Pavilion Mascotte. I was just getting into my dinner coat when my man bowed an orderly through the door and at once all my plans took swift flight out the window. The orderly brought a command for my immediate attendance at the Wilhelmstrasse. Now the gentlemen of the Wilhelmstrasse are never kept waiting and do not accept excuses. Within twenty minutes I was shown into the chambers of Count von Wedel; in thirty minutes I was out again, having complete orders. They know what they want at the Wilhelmstrasse and they generally get it.
As I hurried back to my rooms I went over what von Wedel had said:
"You are to be
corana cases flood new jersy hospitals
dr.joseph Unserwood: we fight the virus and fear at the same time
the doctors are asked to think critically about who should be intubated given the shortage
in romania the medical staff ask to be tested 
neworlean hit hard b corona virus
THE BEST THING IS TO STAY HOME
the people may jailed and fined if they violate the stayhome order in some states
trump extends social distancing guidline
DR.brix: the states should be careful
american corona virus guilelines could get tougher
newyorks governor ask for help
FBI issued warning about zoom app
dont make the meeting at ZOOM public

PDT CONFERENCES
Photoscience Based Conferences
December 6, 2019: Fluorescence-Guided Surgery Brain Tumor Symposium, New York, USA
November 28, 2019: 2ième Journée Française sur la Thérapie Photodynamique, Lille, France
August 25-30, 2019: 2019 ESP-IUBP World Congress on Light and Life: Joint 17th International Congress on Photobiology & 18th Congress of the European Society for Photobiology, Barcelona, Spain
June 28 - July 4, 2019: 17th International Photodynamic Association World Congress, Boston, USA
May 9-10, 2019: 2019 ASP Presidential Evening Symposium, Chicago, USA
March 27-31, 2019: 39th ASLMS Annual Conference on Energy Based Medicine and Science, Denver, USA
February 28, 2019: The 28th Annual Meeting of The Photomedicine Society, Washington DC, USA
February 2-7, 2019: SPIE
اصطلاحات  نامه انگلیسی
 نامه نگاری انگلیسی یکی از روشهای ارتباطی بین انسان هاست که سال هاست مورد استفاده قرار می گیرد و هیچ وقت از بین نخواهد رفت، هرچند شکل و شمایل آن امروزه به نامه های الکترونیکی تغییر کرده اما اصول شروع و پایان نامه و نگارش تغییر چندانی نکرده و همچنان کارایی خودشان را دارند، امروز اصطلاحات پایان نامه در زبان انگلیسی رو براتون آماده کردم، این اصطلاحات وقتی به کارمون میاد که بخوایم در پایان نامه از اصطلاحاتی استفاده کنی
مسئولین حبر ندارند، ولی مکانیزم ماشه طی سه مرحله، تا کنون اجرایی شده! نفر هفتم از 23نفر برجام که همان تروز قاسم سلیمانی است،  تحریم هوایی و تحریم کل اقتصاد! به گزارش خبرنگار ماهین نیوز از شورای امنیت سازمان ملل، یک مقام بلند پایه که نخواست نامش فاش شود، گفت: مکانیزم ماشه از خیلی وقت پیش فعال شده، ولی از ترس مردم ایران گفته نمی شود. اولین بار که ایران اعلام کرد: می خواهد تعهدات خود را کاهش دهد، ترامپ دستور داد پرونده ایران به سازمان ملل فرستاده
It was the first day of working. I've just arrived from there. And if you ask me what it was like on earth, I would say that it was weird! Weirder than weird! More than anything else, I felt being useless, the word not said by me, but seen by me in one of the posts I've recently read about the kind of feelings you might have in the first time of being an intern as a software engineer, on my way back home. Despite feeling useless -and stronger than that- I felt monotony. I felt I was bored. There were a lot of things which I weren't aware of and I just didn't know where to start from for learning them! I-didn't-even-know-where- to start learning them! I liked some of the guys I saw there and I didn't feel something special about some others. There were some one that showed me interest and k
در هر موقعیت شغلی و در هر تیم و
سازمانی که باشید، حتماً براتون پیش اومده که با حجم زیاد کارها روبه‌رو
بشید. در اکثر مواقع، حجم کارهای شرکت‌ها به دلیل‌های مختلف بیشتر از ظرفیت
اجرایی نیروهاست. در این شرایط برای انجام این کارهای انبوه، چه راه حلی
وجود داره؟ اسکرام قراره راه حلی برای این مساله باشه!
اما اصلاً ببینیم اسکرام چیه؟ اسکرام
فرآیندی است که در طی اون، تیم‌ها پروژه‌های بزرگ خودشون رو به بخش‌های
کوچکتر تقسیم می‌کنند و با انجام ا
13. Middle (میدِل)
    Definition: The middle of something is the center or halfway point.
    Example: The Canadian flag has a maple leaf in the middle of it.
14. Moment (مُمِنت)
    Definition: A moment is a second or a very short time.
    Example: I was only a few moments late for the meeting.
15. Pleased (پیلیزد)
    Definition: When someone is pleased, they are happy.
    Example: She was pleased with the phone call she received.
ادامه مطلب
16. Promise (پیرامیس)
    Definition: To promise is to say you will do something for sure.
    Example: He promised to return my key by tomorrow.
17. Reply (ریپیلای)
    Definition: To reply is to give an answer or say back to someone.
    Example: She asked him what time his meeting was. He replied, “at three.”
18. Safe (سِیف)
    Definition: When a person is safe, they are not in danger.
    Example: Put on your seat belt in the car to be safe.
ادامه مطلب
In a meeting with the cabinet members on July 15, 2018 Ayatollah Khamenei made important statements regarding the European Commission’s support package for Iran. These statements are published for the first time by Khamenei.ir

You should follow tasks in a serious way within the laws of the country. You should not wait for anything or anyone. One day, we made the economy of the country dependent on the JCPOA [the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action]. The JCPOA failed to eliminate our economic problems and to help us in a noticeable way. The result was that the people became “conditional” towards the JCPOA so much so that when that dude [Donald Trump] announced that he wanted to get out of the deal, we experienced turbulences in our market. This has continued since he has declared so
SEOUL (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper pressed South Korea on Friday to pay more for the cost of stationing U.S. troops in the country and to maintain an intelligence-sharing pact with its other Asian ally Japan that Seoul is about to let lapse.

Speaking after a high-level defense policy meeting with his South Korean counterpart Jeong Kyeong-doo, Esper also said the two countries have to be flexible with their joint military drills to support ongoing diplomatic efforts to end North Korea’s nuclear program.
But he stopped short of announcing any changes to exercises next month that North Korea has sharply condemned.
North Korea said on Thursday it had turned down a U.S. offer for fresh talks ahead of a year-end deadline Pyongyang has set for Washington to show more flex
آقا من از این جی چانگ ووک خیلی خوشم اومده و دارم یکی یکی فیلماشو میبینم D: عاشق وقتایی ام که انقد نسبت به همه چی بی تفاوت جلوه میده و سعی میکنه ژستشو حفظ کنه، در حالی که درونش چیز دیگه ای میگه. 
اولش هیلر رو دیدم ازش، بعدش k2 و الانم دارم suspicious partner رو میبینم. همچنان هیلر در صدره برام. ولی خب آخریه باید تموم شه ببینم نظرم چیه.

داستان K2 میشه گفت سیاسیه تم غالبش. دو نفر دارن برای ریاست جمهوری می جنگن ( اینکه میگم جنگ واقعاً جنگ ها! قشون کشی!! ) و خب این آ
It can be said that Ramin Fallah is one of the most compelling people in the field of therapeutic and lab hardware. He is a prime supporter and CEO of "Fanavari-e Azmayeshgahi" organization. The individuals who are working in therapeutic and lab gear field realize that the previously mentioned organization has a 31-year splendid involvement with the field. 
I expected to trust that extended periods will begin the meeting with Ramin Fallah , however it didn't occur. Extraordinarily, he invited me truly well as though we have been knowing each other for quite a while. He responded to the entirety of my inquiries with consideration and persistence. The principal normal for him that dazzled me was genuineness. The meeting took around 2 hours. A few pieces of the meeting that were progressivel
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 16 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Al_Kahf_Verse_110
... أَنَّمَا إِلَهُكُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ فَمَن كَانَ یَرْجُو لِقَاءَ رَبِّهِ فَلْیَعْمَلْ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا وَلَا یُشْرِكْ بِعِبَادَةِ رَبِّهِ أَحَدًا ١١٠
... your god is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone." (110)
According to this verse, if we hope to get close to  God and to  meet Him(to have the pleasure of having his presence), we have to do two things:1- To do good  deedsفلْیَعْمَلْ عَمَل
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 16 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Al_Kahf_Verse_110
... أَنَّمَا إِلَهُکُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ فَمَن کَانَ یَرْجُو لِقَاءَ رَبِّهِ فَلْیَعْمَلْ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا وَلَا یُشْرِکْ بِعِبَادَةِ رَبِّهِ أَحَدًا ١١٠
... your god is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone." (110)
According to this verse, if we hope to get close to  God and to  meet Him(to have the pleasure of having his presence), we have to do two things:1- To do good  deedsفلْیَعْمَلْ عَمَل
ساحل داون تاون
ساحل داون تاون بین اسکله ساحلی و همچنین بندرگاه قرار دارد که در بین دیگر سواحل کوش آداسی بسیار پر طرفدار است که دارای تعداد زیادی هتل ها و اقامتگاه ها در نزدیکی ساحل می باشد که چشم انداز زیبایی به جزیره ی کبوتر و نمای بندر دارد.

2 4 5 8 18 24 32 34 36 37 52 54 56 58 64 65 79 83 99 106 109
110 112 113 123 124 125 127 129 131 145 152 155 160 169 176 216 226
240 243 250 256 261 262 274 278 311 345 347 348 353 364 367 373 378

ساحل زناناین ساحل یکی از شلوغ ترین سواحل شهر کوش اداسی به شمار می رود.نام این ساحل به دلیل
همه مسئولین در نقض اپوزیسیون ظاهر می شوند! هرکس اشتباهات را به گردن دیگری می اندازد! بالاترین مقام اجرایی می گوید: اختیارات ندارم ورهبری هم، از مسئولین خواهش می کند، تا فرمانش ببرند. مدیران ادرات بخشنامه می کارند، و گزارش درو می کنند. طرح های افتاح شده و نشده، هر روز کلنگ می خورد و: قیچی ها ربان ها را می برند. به کجا می روند؟ در قدیم می گفتند: یک کمونیست از شوروی به ایران آمد، و مسلمان شد! به او گفتند توکه ضد دین بودی و: میگفتی کمونیست یعنی خدانی
Philosophy of Human
Rights
Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli
Publisher's speech
Name of God
Imam Sadiq (peace
be upon him) said: "Everyone in the world has his own time, there are no
mistakes and doubts over him".As the times are
different, speeches and conversations are also different at any time, and only
humans can survive in the life of their lives by hearing and taking them into
consideration, which knows the errors and doubts of science and practice, and
with Having a shield of knowledge and awareness prevents it from attacking it.
Accordingly, one of
the most important roles of religious scholars and scientific scholars is to
identify these mistakes and doubts and to exclude them from the scope of
religious thought and beliefs of the faithful.
The fact that now
in our time has become a
Server side
If you want something easy to re-use or automate, you can use Postgresql's built in COPY command. e.g.
Copy (Select * From foo) To '/tmp/test.csv' With CSV DELIMITER ',';
This approach runs entirely on the remote server -
it can't write to your local PC. It also needs to be run as a Postgres
"superuser" (normally called "root") because Postgres can't stop it
doing nasty things with that machine's local filesystem.
That doesn't actually mean you have to be connected as a superuser
(automating that would be a security risk of a different kind), because
you can use the SECURITY DEFINER option to CREATE FUNCTION to make a function which runs as though you were a superuser.
The crucial part is that your function is there to perform additional
checks, not just by-pass the secu
Macron’s diplomatic advisor to visit Iran in coming days: Foreign Ministry spokesman
Tehran (ISNA) – Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman, Seyyed Abbas Mousavi announced the diplomatic advisor to French President Emmanuel Macron will visit Tehran once again in coming days.
Speaking in his weekly press conference on Monday, Seyyed Abbas Mousavi said, “Tehran will attend the summit of the Non-Aligned Movement”.
“Iran will begin the third phase of reduction of its commitments under the 2015 nuclear deal after the end of the second 60-day deadline. We will go forward for the third phase stronger and more decisive if the other signatures of Iran nuclear deal don’t fulfill their commitments and stay limited to empty words,” he added.
Mousavi said Iran is still open to negotiations w
با سلام
در این پست آلبوم موسیقی آرامش بخش Possible Dreams اثر Elise Lebec در سبک پیانو سولو برای دانلود قرار می‌گیرد امید است مورد پسند واقع شود.
:.: نسخه Deluxe :.:
.: با دو کیفیت 128 و 320 :.

آلبوم رویاهای ممکن یا Possible Dreams اثری در سبک پیانو سولو از پیانو نواز مشهور Elise Lebec است که در دسته موسیقی‌های فولکلور آمریکایی هم قرار می‌گیرد. پیانو نوازی آرامش بخش و ملایم این هنرمند در این آلبوم این اثر را از سایر آثار وی متمایز کرده است. شما دوستان و همراهان می‌توانید ای
In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most MercifulThe emergence of the Antichrist in one of the apostles will be one of the important facts shared by all the divine religions.But what is important in this regard is the understanding of each religion of the Antichrist.The Antichrist, for example, differs from Christianity in Judaism or in Islam.However, since the advent of all the divine prophets, they have warned their people about the Antichrist and his seditions.But there has been some distortion, especially in the 21st century, by fanatical evangelicals and Zionism.As Hollywood cinema has tried over the past two decades to portray the Antichrist as a Muslim, a man of the Middle East and an enemy of Jesus Christ.It is either the Antichrist or the Antichrist or the Antichrist.But th
آقا در دیدار نخست‌وزیر پاکستان از شکوه شبه‌قاره هند در دوره تمدن اسلامی گفتند
آقا عصر امروز (دوشنبه-۹۸/۲/۲) در دیدار آقای عمران خان نخست‌وزیر پاکستان و هیئت همراه، ارتباط ملت‌های ایران و پاکستان را ارتباطی قلبی و عمیق برشمردند و تأکید کردند: روابط دو کشور برغم دشمنی‌ها باید هر چه بیشتر مستحکم و تقویت شود.

۱- ضربه انگلیسی به شکوه اسلامی

حضرت آیت الله خامنه‌ای در این دیدار با اشاره به ریشه‌های تاریخی ارتباطات دو ملت خاطرنشا
  When summer season temperatures soar most of us scale down our outfits within an effort to stay cool. And heading to operate in standard organization attire might be a challenge on hot times.Having said that, getting also skimpy using your clothing is usually a authentic legal responsibility in the way you are perceived to be a skilled.
HPE SimpliVity 380 Gen10 Node in Hong Kong to escalate your working efficiency. It combines x86 resources, storage, and storage networking in a single hyper converged system with advanced functionality.
  Your job, position and perform setting need to dictate the extent of ritual necessary in your attire. If you're inside of a significant business, like finance, legislation or other remarkablyspecialist fields, it can be crucial not to get as well
Cleaning the washing machine
How to wash the tank with baking soda
In the vertical type, fill the tank with water at 40 to 45 °
C enough to prevent spilling, and add a cup of baking soda.
Operate for about 5 minutes by "washing". If left
as it is for half a day to overnight, dirt and black mold will float.
Remove any dirt that has floated, wash again for about 5
minutes, and drain. Then repeat the rinse and spin several times.
Apr 27, 2016
The basics of cleaning the machine are this! I asked the
manufacturer about cleaning methods and tips ...
Care for your favorites Understand your favorites
The basics of cleaning the machine are this! I asked the
manufacturer about cleaning methods and tips
2016-04-27

A washing machine that is essential for daily laundry. In
order to keep it clean as
|ِDr Fazlollah Nikayin :

The Iranian supreme leader, Sayyed Ali Khamenei, has since the year 1983 (at this time he was the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran) been frequently visiting the families of Iranian martyrs. Of course, most of these were the families of Muslim martyrs, but a significant aspect of these visits was his meeting with the families of our Armenian and Assyrian martyrs, heroic martyrs from among these two small communities in iran, who fought bravely and selflessly in defense of their patriotic country and in the path of God.

This book is about Mr. Khamenei’s visiting these latter groups that usually took place about Christmas and the Christian new years.
We cannot describe the incredible atmosphere of these intimate, affectionate, kind and emotional meeting
A group of Iraqi mawkib organizers who host and serve the pilgrims of Imam Hussain’s shrine during Arbaeen met with the Leader of the Islamic Revolution—Ayatollah Khamenei—at the Hussaynieh of Imam Khomeini (r.a.) this morning (Wednesday), September 18, 2019.

In this meeting, Ayatollah Khamenei thanked the sincere Iraqi people and officials who dedicate themselves to serving the pilgrims during Arbaeen and asserted: I express my and the Iranian nation’s heartfelt gratitude to you the mawkib keepers and organizers, who manifest utmost benevolence and compassion during Arbaeen; to the great Iraqi nation; to the Iraqi officials who prepare the grounds and security; and especially to the honourable religious scholars and Marja's in Iraq who have prepared the ambiance of pilgrimage a
Alfa Aesar, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific

Alfa Aesar, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of chemicals, metals, and life science products for research and development. For more than 50 years, scientists have relied on Alfa Aesar to supply high purity raw materials for a variety of research and development applications. Today we offer over 38,000 products in stock, in sizes from gram-scale catalog items to semi-bulk and bulk production quantities. With custom manufacturing capabilities to supply many more specialized items, we are a one-stop source for research chemicals, metals and materials. Our product line consists of a comprehensive range of:
inorganics
organics
organometallics
pure metals and elements
precious metal compounds and catalysts
On the anniversary of people of Qom's January 9, 1978 uprising, thousands of people from Qom met with the Leader of the Revolution, Ayatollah Khamenei, on wednesday. 
While meeting with the people of Qom this morning, the Leader of the Revolution paid tribute to the uprising of the people of Qom during the Revolution and stated, “This ceremony is being held auspiciously every year since forty or forty-one years ago. On January 9, the people from across the country look forward to the ceremony held by the people of Qom, on the significant and historical event.Regarding the January 9 event (1978), we should think and learn lessons. Most of you, brothers and sisters present here, did not see that day. Yet, the memory of that day is alive. We should learn the lessons. The past should be use
روز گذشته (۳ خرداد)، یاشار سلطانی، یکی از روزنامه‌نگاران مطرح و نام‌آشنا، در صفحه اینستاگرام خود از استخراج بیت کوین در صدا و سیما خبر داد. پایگاه «باشگاه خبرنگاران جوان» یک ویدئو در تکذیب این ادعا منتشر کرده است.
به گزارش ارزدیجیتال، روز گذشته به تاریخ ۳ خرداد ۱۳۹۸، یاشار سلطانی روزنامه‌نگار در صفحه اینستاگرام خود اعلام کرد که استودیوی برنامه‌های «حالا خورشید» و «خاله شادونه» توسط سازمان صداوسیما به فعالیت استخراج بیت کوین تغییر کا
موزه پرا استانبول در محله بی اوغلو و در نزدیکی میدان تقسیم شهر استانبول واقع شده است و مجموعه ای از ارزشمند از آثار هنری مختلف می باشد، این موزه در سال 2005 توسط سونا و اینان کراچ افتتاح شده است، البته توجه داشته باشید که ساختمان این موزه قدیمی بوده و سال ساخت آن به 1893 میلادی باز می گردد.در موزه پرا استانبول تعداد بسیار زیادی از آثار هنری از قبیل نقاشی ها، عکس هایی قدیمی از استانبول، ابزار اندازه گیری، سرامیک ها و موزاییک های زیبا نگهداری می ش
It’s human nature to grumble a little about the boss, the boring meeting, or some seemingly clueless directive from several layers above. Strictly speaking, such grumbling doesn’t cause real harm; everyone needs to vent now and then.
But an organization is in serious trouble when most discussions on crucial issues take place in side conversations, rather than in formal meetings, where concerns can be addressed thoughtfully with people in a position to instigate a change of course.
Recent news reports on Boeing reveal what appears to be an epidemic of side conversations about the 737 Max jetliner. In private emails and instant messages, employees expressed rampant concerns about the Max during its development — and outright disdain for some of the decisions being made, technologies b
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has approved an expanded military mission to secure an expanse of oil fields across eastern Syria, raising a number of difficult legal questions about whether U.S. troops can launch strikes against Syrian, Russian or other forces if they threaten the oil, U.S. officials said.
The decision, coming after a meeting Friday between Trump and his defense leaders, locks hundreds of U.S. troops into a more complicated presence in Syria, despite the president’s vow to get America out of the war. Under the new plan, troops would protect a large swath of land controlled by Syrian Kurdish fighters that stretches nearly 90 miles (150 kilometers) from Deir el-Zour to al-Hassakeh, but its exact size is still being determined.

Officials said many details sti
Algorithms are becoming increasingly relevant in the workplace. From sifting through resumes to deciding who gets a raise, many of these new systems are proving to be highly valuable. But perhaps their most impressive, and relevant, capability is predicting which employees will quit. IBM is in the process of patenting an algorithm that can supposedly predict flight risk with 95% accuracy. Given that we are in a candidate-driven market, this is a significant innovation. There are now more job openings in the U.S. than there are unemployed Americans.
Losing an employee can have a drastic effect on team morale, and result in a domino effect that leads to poor performance and productivity. Not to mention, it is expensive, and not just because of lost talent. It takes an average of 2
گروه آموزش زبان استاد مهدی شهبازیبرند همراه و هدفمند زبان در ایران
برطرف کردن نیاز عمومی مدیران و کارمندان با برگزاری دوره های زبان کسب و کار 
برگزاری دوره ها و کارگاه های تخصصی انگلیسی بازرگانی برای مدیران ارشد و میانی
دوره های تخصصی مکالمه تجاری برای شرکت ها و سازمان ها
برگزاری دوره های کوتاه مدت کاربردی به منظور آشنایی با Business English
دوره های آموزش مجازی بازرگانی برای سازمان ها

کارگاه های تخصصی   ( انگلیسی برای اهداف ویژه)

کارگاه برقر
Look for products with the Good Environmental Choice tick. It shows that they’ve been independently certified as meeting standards on issues such as air polluting volatile organic compound (VOC) levels, heavy metal content, potentially carcinogenic or ozone depleting substances and recyclable packaging. Be aware that certified paints may no longer meet standards after a tint is added. Consider limewash, milk or plant-based paints that tend to emit fewer fumes but take longer to dry.

BE COLOUR CONSCIOUS 
The choice of colour has an effect on energy usage. A dark room may need more artificial light and increased energy to cool it in summer.
Explore options such as leaving some surfaces natural. Interior and exterior walls in frost-free climates can have clay-based finishes, and porous ma
در زمان خرید و فروش املاک ورثه ای لازم است به نکاتی از جمله وصیت نامه و احراز و شناسایی مالکیت توجه کرد.
ملک ورثه ای ، ملکی است که با فوت مالک، به وراث وی می‌رسد. معامله این املاک قواعد و مراحل خاص خود را دارد. برای آگاهی از نکات مهم درباره مراحل فروش املاک ورثه ای با مجله دلتا همراه باشید.
مراحل فروش ملک ورثه ای
در زمان خرید و فروش ملک ورثه ای لازم است به نکات زیر توجه کرد. در ادامه هر یک توضیح داده شده است.
• احراز و شناسایی مالکیت• کلیه وراث
شهر کوش آداسی مملو از جاذبه های گردشگری جذاب است که دلیلی برای جذب توریست ها می باشد. پارک ملی بیوک مندرس شبیه به یک شبه جزیره بوده که یکی از زیباترین مناظر این شهر را به وجود آورده و در سطح ملی و بین المللی اهمیت فراوانی دارد. این پارک در سال 1966 در غرب ترکیه و در ایالت آیدین احداث شد و به همین دلیل آن را "پارک ملی دلتا آیدین بیوک مندرس" نیز می نامند. مساحت کلی پارک ملی بیوک مندرس که میراث طبیعی ترکیه می باشد، 25 هکتار بوده و بخش های مختلفی را شامل
At least 21 people have died due to a battle between Mexican police officers and cartel gunmen, just days after President Donald Trump said that he planned on labeling Mexican drug cartels as terrorists.
Armed gunmen stormed Villa Union, a town near the Texas border with Coahuila state, on Saturday and attacked local government offices, including that of the mayor. Security forces responded, and 10 gunmen and four policemen were killed during the resulting shootout in the village. Seven additional cartel members were killed by security forces after the attackers fled.
The attack will likely fuel Trump’s argument for categorizing drug cartels as “foreign terrorist organizations,” just as groups like al-Qaeda, ISIS, and Boko Haram are classified. He has a history of seeing drug car
English | ISBN: 3030222357 | 2020 | 393 Pages | PDF | 15 MB
This book presents a detailed pedagogical description of the 5G commercial wireless communication system design, from an end to end perspective. It compares and contrasts NR with LTE, and gives a concise and highly accessible description of the key technologies in the 5G physical layer, radio access network layer protocols and procedures. This book also illustrates how the 5G core and EPC is integrated into the radio access network, how virtualization and edge computer fundamentally change the way users interact with the network, as well as 5G spectrum issues.This book is structured into six chapters. The first chapter reviews the use cases, requirements, and standardization organization and activities for 5G. These are 5G require
by 
Patty McCord
From the January–February 2014 Issue

Sheryl Sandberg has called it one of the most important documents ever to come out of Silicon Valley. It’s been viewed more than 5 million times on the web. But when Reed Hastings and I (along with some colleagues) wrote a PowerPoint deck explaining how we shaped the culture and motivated performance at Netflix, where Hastings is CEO and I was chief talent officer from 1998 to 2012, we had no idea it would go viral. We realized that some of the talent management ideas we’d pioneered, such as the concept that workers should be allowed to take whatever vacation time they feel is appropriate, had been seen as a little crazy (at least until other companies started adopting them). But we were surprised that an unadorned set of 127
However, many sellers are looking for an important part of sales called marketing. Unfortunately, most people use outdated sales and marketing skills. Just like any other aspect of the sales process, you need to focus on it. This is the only way to effectively investigate. Do not waste time finding the right measures for your service or products.
What is Marketing and Sales?
Using these internet marketing techniques, you can turn your audience into a customer.
Marketing and Sales Techniques (More Sales Tips)
1. Warm and intimate contacts2. Become a thought leader.3- Be a trusted source 4- Use video5- Time for research6- Time spent on social networks
Warm and intimate contacts
Your initial contact with the new perspective is not required. It really shouldn't be quite cold. This can be e
1) وزیر دادگستری و برابری جمهوری ایرلند، با صدوربیانیه ای از اجرایی شدن قانون جدید جرم انگاری خشونت خانگی خبر داد. این قانون کنترل غیرخشونت آمیز در یک رابطه صمیمی را جرم انگاری می کند و به شناسایی تاثیر نوعی از رفتار می پردازد که می تواند به اندازه آزار فیزیکی برای افراد مضر باشد، قانون مذکور نوعی از سوء استفاده از اعتماد منحصر به فرد در یک رابطه صمیمی را شناسایی می کند و حفاظت جدیدی را برای قربانیان «کنترل اجباری» فراهم می سازد که در آن مجر
In this article we concentrate on how to select and use a Paintbrush for your residential painting or commercial painting job.
Paintbrushes
A paintbrush is a versatile tool for applying primers, undercoats, varnishes and topcoats to a variety of surfaces. Use one for applying gloss to wood and metalwork, and for where colours or surfaces meet – around windows and doors, for example.

HOLDING A BRUSH
Hold the handle between the thumb and first finger, resting the fingertips at the top of the handle.
Dip the brush in the paint so it reaches halfway up the bristles then wipe it on the side of the can to remove the excess. Use short, even strokes to apply the paint using both sides of the bristles.

3.Flick the bristles against your hand to remove dust, old paint and loose bristles.USING A B
آیا برای تلفظ برخی صداهای خاص در انگلیسی با مشکل رو به رو هستید؟ آیا فکر می کنید بهبود بخشیدن به نحوه تلفظ تان کاری است غیرممکن؟ خب در این مقاله می خواهم ۷ راهکار به شما نشان دهم که با استفاده از آنها می توانید به سرعت تلفظ خود را تقویت کنید.

۱- گوش های خود را به فیلمهای آموزش تلفظ در یوتیوب بسپارید.در سایت یوتیوب کانالهای بسیاری وجود دارند که به آموزش تصحیح لهجه زبان انگلیسی می پردازند. 3 نمونه از این سایتها عبارتند از:

Dave Sconda (English Meeting)
English
همایش روابط عمومی ها، همیشه با یک جمله پایان
می پذیرد: مسئولین به نقش روابط عمومی ها اهمیت بدهند! ولی تاکنون کسی به آسیب
شناسی آن نپرداخته، و نگفته چرا چهل سال است که مسئولین، به روابط عمومی ها توجه
نمی کنند؟ آیا این اشکال از خود روابط عمومی ها است یا از مسئولین؟ بطور طبیعی
اشکال از مسئولین نخواهد بود، زیرا مسئولین بطور مستقیم از سوی مردم انتخاب می
شوند، و یا از سوی انتخاب شده ها معرفی می گردند. اگر اشکالی هم باشد به این
انتخاب ها مربوط می شود
آن را باید از بین برد، زیرا با اینکه جسم کاپیتولاسیون از بین رفته. و قانون آن لغو شده، ولی هنوز هیچ دادگاهی در ایران، جرات محاکمه آمریکایی ها مجرم را ندارد. آمریکا صراحتا اعلام می کند که: سپهبد سلیمانی را ترور کرده! ولی کسی از او شکایت نمی کند، بلکه به او نصیحت می کنند که عاقل باشد. جانشین سپهبد را تهدید به ترور می کند، باز هم کسی دست به قلم نمی شود. حتی در دادگاههای داخلی هم، اصلا به فکر خطور نمی دهند که: آمریکا را دادگاهی کنند. مثلا می گویند: اگ

خداحافظی کردن بر خلاف ظاهر ساده اش می تونه کار پیچیده ای باشه. گفتن خداحافظی ممکنه بین دو تا دوست صمیمی یا دو تا همکار رسمی اتفاق بیافته. ممکنه شما اون افراد رو چند روز بعد مجدداً ملاقات کنید، یا این اتفاق دیگه هیچوقت نیافته. پس جای تعجب نیست که برای هر نوع رابطه، موقعیت یا احساسات متفاوت به اصطلاحات و عبارات مختلفی برای گفتن خداحافظی نیاز داشته باشیم. در این مطلب رایج ترین اصطلاحات جایگزین برای خداحافظی به زبان انگلیسی رو یاد می گیریم که
همه انسانها جاه طلب هستند، ولی برخی حکومت ها، این جاه طلبی انها را عقیم می کنند! اما چون در جمهوری اسلامی، آزادی به معنی واقعی هست و کسی نمی تواند آن را عقیم کند، لذا همه مردم ایران می خواهند نفر اول باشند. کوچکترین کمبود را نمی پذیرند. امروز در جلسه مرجعیت رسانه، همه، از همه چیز انتقاد می کردند! ومی خواستند بهترین باشند. در حالیکه از نظر جایگاه، روز نامه همان روزنامه است نه صدا و سیما است، و نه رزسانه دیجیتال. حضرت علی ع می فرماید : رحمت خدا بر

با بیش از یک دهه تجربه و توکل بر خدای یگانه و با توجه به رهنمودهای رهبری در زمینه تولید داخلی و تحرک و رونق اقتصادی و مقابله با رکود اقتصادی ضمن ایجاد کارآفرینی و اشتغال در زمینه طراحی ، چیدمان، تولید و ارائه مبلمان  اداری و تجهیزات آموزشی و آرایشگاهی با پشتوانه به تجربیات نیروهای متخصص با شعار اقتصاد مقاومتی اقدام و عمل در تولید و عرضه ، با توجه به استاندارهای روز دنیا محصولات با کیفیت خود را به کمک نمایندگان فعال فروش و کارآمد در سراسر
انفجار کشتی های عربستان و امارات، یک خودزنی از نوع یازده سپتامبر بود:
زیرا که عربها دیگر نفتی برای صادرات ندارند. و از سوی دیگر مطالبات آمریکا را
نیز، نمی توانند بپردازند لذا مجبور شدند با انفجار این کشتی ها، اولا نشان دهند که
هنوز نفت دارند! و در حال صادرات بوده، که آتش گرفته! ثانیا مشتریان را به جای نفت،
به شرکتهای بیمه احاله دهند. از سوی دیگر ایران و دیگر کشورهای خط مقاومت را، مسئول
این انفجارات اعلام کنند! اما سقوط سهام و بالارفتن قیمت نف
در گیرو دار حضور مردم عراق، برای مبارزه با آمریکا و بیرون راندن آن از سرزمین خودشان، رئیس جمهور عراق خود سرانه به دیدار ترامپ می رود! خبرنگار ما از داووس گزارش می دهد که: برهم صالح شخصا تقاضای ملاقات با ترامپ را نمود، در نامه ای که نوشته قول داد که برای آرام کردن مردم عراق! کوشش کند و  تمامی پایگاههای کردستان عراق را سرپا نگهداشته، آماده پذیرش امکانات بیشتری هم باشد. وی هنگامیکه اجازه ملاقات یافت، از خوشحالی به خبرنگار ما گفت: ما با امریکا دش
رئیس هیات مدیره استارت آپها، از اینکه دوستانش
همه به خارج رفته! ولی خودش نتوانسته ناراحت بود. ولی نمیداند وقتی که خارج، جزو
داخل نبود گذشته! الان خارج هم داخل حساب می شود. رئیس جمهور اشاره کردند که:
ایران در سالهای گذشته تجزیه شده، خطیب نمازجمعه هم، همه آنها را از چشم استعمار
پیر دید. اما الان انگلستان دچار تجزیه شده! هر چهار قسمت آن اعلام استقلال کرده
اند. دیگر انگلیسی وجود ندارد! اگر هم فکر می کنند هست، این برخی ایرانی ها هستند،
که جای ان را
ملاقات فرمانده تروریست های آمریکایی، با رئیس
جمهور عراق، چند نکته را روشن کرد: اول اینکه نشان داد که: برهم صالح، نام واقعی
اش برهم زننده صلح است! لذا اولین نقطه امید برای تروریست ها بوده، و انفجارات
ادامه خواهد داشت. این درست برعکس افعانستان بود، آنها با اعدام سه تروریست
آمریکایی، به استقبال سنتکام رفتند. اشتباه بزرگ مردم عراق، در تعیین یک کرد
بعنوان رئیس جمهور، از همان ابتدا، آنها را با ظلم و ستم روبرو کرد. همه انفجارات
و کشتارهای مردمی در
مجاهدین خلق ایران، طی سالهای دراز همه گناهها را، به گردن وحید افراخته انداختند، تا رجوی معصوم بماند. ولی تا کنون کسی از خانواده او سوال نکردند، که موضوع چه بود یا حتی از خودش نخواستند، تا مطلب را باز کند! امروز ما به منزل وحید افراخته رفتیم، تا دلجویی باشد از مادر پیرش، وی که به تنهایی در محله نارمک  تهران، زندگی می کند همه کسانی را که باعث: اعدام فرزندش شدند نفرین می کند. می گوید: سعید افراخته پدر وحید مامور دارایی بود، و هر سال ماموریت دریکی

معبد المپیک زئوس، بزرگ ترین معبد یونان محسوب می شود که 515 سال قبل از میلاد مسیح به فرمان پیزسیتراتوس بنا شد. این معبد زیبا و با ارزش در منطقه آکروپلیس آتن واقع شده و منصوب به زئوس، پادشاه خدایان المپیک است.
شاید برای گردشگران تور یونان جالب باشد که بدانند مراحل ساخت بزرگ ترین معبد یونان حدود 700 سال به طول انجامید، البته لازم به ذکر است که بگوییم در طول این زمان طولانی چند مرتبه ساخت معبد متوقف شده و بعد از سال ها دوباره از سر گرفته شده است. س
Do you try to focus
So try this method too.I worked on the properties of the words for several years If you say these words you will find a good focus If someone is sick, it will be good ,the word of Allah means god
mentions
Separated mentionsIf two mentions be together the effects are removed before the effects on the spiritual effects
Spiritual effects eliminator>>>> لا اله الا اللهThere are no other gods but god(Allah)La ilaha illallahWeakening of Spiritual effects>>>>لا حول و لا قوه الا بالله العلی العظیمThere is no power or strength save in Allah the greatla hawla wala quwwata illa billah al aliel azim
Togetherly mentionsdevil is extremely stubborn and one mention have not a full coverThose who are not sick dont repeat
Do you try to focus
So try this method too.I worked on the properties of the words for several years If you say these words you will find a good focus If someone is sick, it will be good ,the word of Allah means god
mentions
Separated mentionsIf two mentions be together the effects are removed before the effects on the spiritual effects
Spiritual effects eliminator>>>> لا اله الا اللهThere are no other gods but god(Allah)La ilaha illallahWeakening of Spiritual effects>>>>لا حول و لا قوه الا بالله العلی العظیمThere is no power or strength save in Allah the greatla hawla wala quwwata illa billah al aliel azim
Togetherly mentionsdevil is extremely stubborn and one mention have not a full coverThose who are not sick dont repeat
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
نتیجه انتخابات تهران نشان داد که: راه قدس باز شده و هیچ مانعی، برای آزادی ان وجود ندارد. رئیس مجلس اینده با قوه قضائیه و نیروی قدس سپاه، همگی بر ازادی قدس شریف متفق القول هستند. ولیبرالهایی که فلسطین را با پول، یا با انتخابات صوری، به اسرائیل واگذار کرده بودند، از هوش رفتند! بهزاد نبوی در جلسه مخفیانه با معاون اول، و دیگر لیبرالها گفت: آنها ییکه از لیست اصلاحات رد صلاحیت شدند(...ترین بودند!) باید اصلاحات را مرده پنداشت. لذا تا آنها در گیجی هستن
چرا دادگاه جبل الطارق، می تواند حکم صادر و
اجرا نماید، ولی معاون حقوقی قوه قضاییه، یا وزیر دادگستری نمی تواند شکایتی بکند؟
واقعا کم کاری برخی مسئولین، این سوال را پیش می اورد: آیا اینها ایرانی نیستند؟
چرا خودشان را مدافع انگلیس می دانند؟ به قول یکی از فعالان حقوق بشری، آنها برای
اینکه گروگانهای آمریکایی، چند روز نتوانسته بودند دوست دخترشان را ببینند! ادعای
غرامت می کنند و از اموال ایران برداشت می کنند. 
ولی این طرف، همه قانون شکنی را می بی

تاریخ نشان می دهد که اسرائیل، همیشه از کشورهای تابعه ایران بوده، و یهودیان آزاد شده کورش کبیر هستند. اکنون که ایران قدرت دارد، باید ان را دوباره ضمیمه خاک خود کند، و الا به فتوحات کورش خیانت کرده و: آرمانهای داریوش بزرگ را هم نادیده گرفته است. در خاک اسرائیل مخصوصا در منطقه غزه، پادگانهای زیادی از زمان هخامنشیان و ساسانیان است. تاریخ نویسان گفته اند که از نهصد سال قبل از میلاد، زیر نظر مادها بودند و از 500سال قبل میلاد، کورش بر انجا مسلط بود
برخلاف گفته آقای نوبخت، نرخ ها را باد پایین می آورد نه آقایان! زیرا اقایان منافعشان در نرخ های بالا است، گرانی دلار و بالا رفتن قیمت ها، مالیات بیشتری را به جیب دولت می ریزد، و در هیاهوی گرانی، بنزین و برق هم گران می شود. اما خداوند به باد دستور می دهد: تا ابرها را به شهرها ببرد و از انها باران بریزد، و محصولات کشاورزی فراوان و ذخیره سدها پر و کمبود اب برطرف شود. چند وقت پیش هم آقای رئیس جمهور، در ارومیه مدعی شده بود: دریاچه ارومیه را دولت پر کرد
پس از سرنگونی پهباد آمریکایی، نتانیاهو به
عنوان سخنگوی ترامپ! آغاز روند جدیدی را اعلام کرد که بر مبنای: لاک دفاعی در
عملیات نظامی است. وی گفت ایران به امریکا تجاوز کرده! و باید در مقابل این تجاوز
ایستادگی کنیم، و در کنار آمریکا باشیم! این جمله، برآیند پروسه 80ساله ای را نشان
می دهد که: توانسته آمریکا را از حالت هجومی، به حالت دفاعی منتقل کند. و او را
قانع کند که دیگر توان حمله ندارد، و باید که به لاک خود فرو رود. در واقع دو راه
بیشتر در جلوی: آمری
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِیمِ
السلام علیک یا فاطمه الزهراء سلام الله علیها
اَلسَّلامُ عَلَیکمْ یا اَهْلَ بَیتِ النُّبُوَّة

غدیر؛ نصب جانشین و توجه به مسأله امامت

1.76 مگابایت
دریافت فایل فلش -  دریافت کد

The society of Imam Mahdi is that of justice, spirituality and dignity
The need for a savior is felt very strongly around the world
In a Qur’an Recitation Ceremony held via videoconferenceThe Leader: Qur’an a Book of Life for all of humanity
Ayatollah Khamenei: The US will be expelled from Iraq and Syria
The U.S. will be expelled from Iraq and Syria
The great struggles of our medical professionals s

1.76 مگابایت

In a Qur’an Recitation Ceremony held via videoconferenceThe Leader: Qur’an a Book of Life for all of humanity

1.76 مگابایت

I had a great time meeting with a variety of customers at Cisco Live in Orlando back in June. We covered a lot of different topics around data center security. One specific item that came up more than once was the use of Layer 2 versus Layer 3 firewalls in the data center. In fact, this topic comes up fairly often, so as a follow-up I thought it would be great to write a post that discussed this topic.
In my first post, I discussed the importance of establishing security as part of the data center fabric. Deploying firewalls and other security tools are vital to mitigating threats among server and application zones. However, not everyone outside of the security team is always gung-ho on deploying these services in internal data centers. They see the addition of these security devices as in
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
 روز
صنعت و معدن، همه قهرمانان تولید آمده بودند تا: جشن پیروزی بر تحریم بگیرند. جشنی
که نشان میداد ایران، دیگر نیازی به آمریکا ندارد! عطایش را به لقایش بخشیده. و
مردم هم، همصدا با آنها گفتند: نه شیر شتر می خواهند، نه دیدار عرب! وجود
هفتادهزار کارگاه تولیدی فعال، و صدور سالانه 270هزار مجوز جدید، نشان از اهمیت
تولید در ایران دارد. تا جاییکه ظرفیت های تولید اشباع شده، و در مسیر نهایی خود
به سوی: تعطیلی برخی واحد های نا کارامد می رود. گرچه دولت مصمم
دادستانی کره جنوبی از دستگیری مدیرعامل یک صرافی ارزهای دیجیتالی در این کشور خبر داد. این صرافی که با عنوان «کوین نست» فعالیت می‌کند با چندین عنوان اتهام مواجه است.
به گفته دادستانی کره جنوبی، «کیم ایک هوان» و یکی از اعضای اجرایی ارشد این صرافی به اتهام کلاه‌برداری و اختلاس بازداشت‌ شده‌اند. دادستانی در مورد اتهام آنها اعلام کرده است که، هوان و همدست‌های وی اقدام به انتقال پول‌ها از حساب کاربران به‌حساب خود می‌کرده‌اند. دادستان این ک
Do you try to focus
mentions
تفاوت سمینار و همایش و ...

میتینگ Meeting همایش
هرنوع گردهمایی دو نفر یا بیشتر مردم برای تبادل اطلاعات؛ با اهداف تجاری، اجتماعی، مذهبی یا علمی را میتینگ می گویند. این واژه در فارسی به معانی جلسه، نشست، انجمن، ملاقات و همایش به کار رفته است. معمولاً میتینگ های کوچک بین دو تا 15 نفر و میتینگ های بزرگ با بیش از 15 نفر تشکیل می شود و می تواند انواع مختلفی مانند کنفرانس، کنگره‌، سمینار، کارگاه، سمپوزیوم و کانونشن (کنوانسیون) داشته باشد.

کنگره Con
Do you try to focus
mentions
تاریخ، همیشه برهه های افتخار آفرینی دارد، که
ثبت در ذهن ها می شود: مانند فتح مکه توسط پیامبر اسلام که: قران مردم را قبل
الفتح و بعد الفتح تقسیم کرد! یا هجرت پیامبر با اهمیتی که داشت، تاریخ جدید را
براساس آن شروع کرده، قبل از ان را نادیده گرفتند. در دوران ما نیز انقلاب اسلامی،
باعث شد تا همه چیز به: قبل از انقلاب و بعد از انقلاب تقسیم شود! اخیرا نیز که
تاریخ دچار یکنواختی شده بود، و همه ذهنها به ترس از عملکرد ترامپ، محدود شده بود،
سرنگونی پهباد پ
These days, making money with mobile phones has become a new
fever in the Internet market, you might even have to read this article right
now with your mobile phone. In this article, I want to talk more about
mobile business realities, and eventually you are the one who judges whether
the mobile business is the thing you've heard before in it.
Mobile business
Be sure to have a mobile phone in your handset, and you want
to make money on it, on the Instagram phone or telegram, and you want to create
a page or channel for making money, you know what I have less than the rest,
one in the space of the Instagram There may be an oyster, one can be Master System,
one can soon news, some of them also set up their own stores in social
media traffic networking packages.
So far, everything is fine
Bu
Getting people to do things:
requesting, attracting attention, agreeing and refusing

Students are expected to study the presented materials and participate in online courses with their peers in Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday at 10  to 10:45 in LMS environment. In these sessions students under suervision of the instructor of the course, interact woth each other and receive feedback from their peers. The last session that is again online, students in groups of two join the online session in Skype and interact with do the required tasks. After each conversation (10 to 12 minutes) instructor will provide students with her feedbacks on their activities during the week and last session as well.

Conversation

Bob: Well, what do you think of this, Mary? Do you like this restaurant?
M
gypsum in iran for export
Gypsum in iran  We Provide High Quality Gypsum Products in iran Southern Machine Plaster Company is a plaster producing plant in southern Iran. The production of this plant is one of the best gypsum deposits in the Middle East. Gypsum products of southern Iran are exported to countries of East Asia such as India, Indonesia, Malaysia and .... To learn more about gypsum in Iran, read the following article. https://www.jonoubgypsum.com/about-us/ If you need to contact us for information on the export price of gypsum in Iran, please use the contact information in our Contact Sheet. Jonoub gypsum co , manufacturer of the best building (construction) Gypsum powder in any mesh (Micronized 100 and 200 Mesh) for plastering on any type of walls, Polymer Gypsum (siva and
"On the off chance that a tree falls in timberland and no one's around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
A well known philosophical inquiry I'm certain you've heard previously yet I figure it tends to be applied to web-based showcasing and gathering pledges for charities.
"On the off chance that a charitable site exists and nobody ever visits it, will be it any acceptable?"
You could have the most captivating site on the planet yet if not many individuals are visiting it, at that point, it's everything in vain. On the off chance that you can't get more guests to your not-for-profit site, it won't make any difference how convincing your substance is, that it is so easy to pursue messages, or that it is so natural to make a gift. "You could have the best site on the planet, however on the o
Holography
Holography is a photographic technique that records the light scattered from an object, and then presents it in a way that appears three-dimensional. Holograms هولوگرام pop up in movies such as Star Wars and Iron Man, but the technology has not quite caught up to movie magic yet.
Various types of holograms have been made over the years, including transmission holograms, which allow light to be shined through them and the image to be viewed from the side; and rainbow holograms, which are used for security purposes on credit cards and driver s licenses, for example.
What is a hologram?
A hologram is a physical structure that diffracts light into an image. The term hologram هولوگرام can refer to both the encoded material and the resulting image.
A holographic im

مشاوره تخصصی پرورش شترمرغ در اصفهان

Comparison with other livestock
Recently, a number of beef producers in Europe and North America have switched to raising ostriches commercially because of the higher and faster financial returns of ostrich projects. When compared with traditional livestock, ostriches rate very highly. Whereas a cow produces a calf that reaches marketing weight after 654 days from conception, yielding 250 kg of meat, an ostrich produces not less than 40 chicks annually that reach marketing age after only 407 days from conception (42 days incubation + 365 days of age) and yield 1 800 kg of meat, 50 m2 of leather and 36 kg of feathers each year (Table 2). Furthermore, the net weight of meat represents 50 percent of live weight in ostric
هتل ها اماکن بین المللی میباشند . برای آنکه در این صنعت به عنوان مدیر هتل و یا شاغل در یکی از بخش های هتل مشغول بکار شوید نیازمند دانستن برخی واژگانی تخصصی این صنعت میباشید که قالبا برای آن ها معنی فارسی یافت نمیشود اما تصور کنید در یک هتل مشغول بکار شده اید و همکاران شما از این لغات استفاده میکنند و شما تنها باید ان ها را نگاه کنید چرا که از معنی هر کلمه چیزی نمیدانید ! در ادامه برخی از مهمترین اصطلاحات رایج در این صنعت را قید نموده ایم و تا جا
فرمت و نمونه جملات برای استعلام و خرید کالا :
Opening: (شروع و آشنایی)-    We are ….(name of company) … based in…( city/country)… .-    We are one of the main producers of industrial chemicals in… (city/county)… .
نکته : در این قسمت جملاتی برای آشنایی ذکر میگردد که اساساً  از  3 قسمت ( من چه کسی هستم، شما را از کجا می شناسم و درخواستم از شما چیست) تشکیل می یابد.
Asking for catalogue : ( درخواست کاتالوگ)-    Could you please send us your current catalogue and price list for…(name of product)… ? we are particularly interested in… (kind of activity)… .-    Please would you send me an up-to date p
واژگان تخصصی صنعت هتل داری

هتل ها اماکن بین المللی میباشند . برای آنکه در این صنعت به عنوان مدیر هتل و یا شاغل در یکی از بخش های هتل مشغول بکار شوید نیازمند دانستن برخی واژگانی تخصصی این صنعت میباشید که قالبا برای آن ها معنی فارسی یافت نمیشود اما تصور کنید در یک هتل مشغول بکار شده اید و همکاران شما از این لغات استفاده میکنند و شما تنها باید ان ها را نگاه کنید چرا که از معنی هر کلمه چیزی نمیدانید ! در ادامه برخی از مهمترین اصطلاحات رایج در این ص
اهمیت نامه های تجاری
۱-نامه های تجاری لحن جدی و اداری دارند .
همان طوری که میگول فرانسیسکو رویز گاریدو در کتاب خود تحت عنوان ‹‹ ارتباطات انگلیسی برای تجارت بین المللی ›› بیان کرده است ، این نوع نامه انگلیسی به نوعی یک مدرک و یا شاهد برای گیرنده ی نامه می باشد که در صورت عدم توجه به متن نامه ، می توان بر علیه گیرنده از آن استفاده کرد بنابراین جنبه ی رسمی تری دارد . چرا که در برگیرنده ی مطالب مهم از قبیل تغییرات در سازمان و یا تغییرات در سیاست

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها